Keble Heath has been carrying out highway maintenance work since its birth in 1974. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering quality work, on time with the highest regard for public safety.
What we can do:
- Highway Planing and Re-surfacing
- Footway construction and surfacing
- Kerbing and drainage
- Street Furniture
- Controlled and uncontrolled crossings, including signals installation
- Traffic management
- Patching and reinstatements
Who we work for:
- Cheshire East
- Galliford Try
- City of Stoke on Trent
- Waterloo Road, Burslem. Plane out and re-surface 4000 sqm of carriageway. Work completed in 3 nights. Value £100k
- London Road, Poynton. Re-model Dickens Lane junction to include pedestrian crossing islands and mini roundabout. Plane out and re-surface carriageway. Duration 5 days. Value £40k
- Bucknall Bridge, Stoke on Trent. Plane off and re-surface Bridge Deck in phases. Value £20k
- Water Lane, Wilmslow. Upgrade signals at Alderley Road junction to include new ducting, paving, signals and traffic management.
What our customers say:
We have worked with Keble Heath on a number of schemes ranging from small footway works to major signalised junction improvements in 2013 throughout the County of Cheshire East. We were satisfied with the quality of work and level of commitment they give to our client and our office. The majority of schemes were completed ahead of schedule, within budget and with minimal interference to the operation of the road network.
Robert Carey – Project Manager CEH